Overflow Legal Network is proud to announce its sponsorship of the 3rd Annual JRCLS Women in Law Regional Conference. It will be held at Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in Orange County, California on September 19, 2015. OLN’s Founder and CEO, Desiree J. Nordstrom has been instrumental in the conference’s development as Co-Chair of the event.
Topics being addressed at the conference include:
- The Joyful Lawyer
- Negotiations 201: Peace-Making Skills for Home and Law Office
- Lawyers Unleashed: Careers Outside the Traditional Law Firm Practice
- Gender Bias: Does it Still Exist and How to Overcome?
- In Defense of Our First Freedom-An Overview of Current Religious Freedom Issues and What We Can Do
- The Balancing Act: Part-time, Full-time and Working from Home
- The Power and Influence That Comes From a Law Degree
- It’s All Gift: Stumbling Along the Path of Grace
Those wishing to attend can register and find out more information at http://jrclswilconference.yolasite.com/. Join us for a wonderful day! #jrclswilca2015